make it a better world
OUR SOCIAL IMPACT
Not only do they get a great product but also a great feeling that they did something good with their purchase.
- UNICEF is the world’s farthest-reaching humanitarian organization for children. Across 190 countries and territories, and in the world’s toughest places, Unicef works day in and day out to help children survive. To defend their rights. To keep them protected, healthy and educated. To give them a fair chance to fulfill their potential.
- Breast Cancer Society of Canada-The Breast Cancer Society of Canada was established in 1991 by Lawrence and Kay Greenaway, in memory of their daughter Pam who died of breast cancer at 38 years old. The money raised is used to fund patient-focused research for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of breast cancer. The research laboratory integrates efforts and expertise to decrease duplication, accelerating innovation as well as the delivery of and access to novel therapies, having a direct impact on patient care.
- It Gets Better Canada- Envisions a day when no young person in Canada feels marginalized, isolated, excluded or rejected because of their sexuality or gender identification.
- The BC SPCA is the only animal welfare organization in B.C. with the authority to enforce animal cruelty laws under the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act (PCA Act). They are the largest animal welfare organization in North America and the largest animal sheltering society in the world. They assist more than 97,109 animals in need every year and are funded by compassionate animal lovers who support their work and partner with them to protect and enhance the quality of life for domestic, farm and wild animals in B.C.
- Save the Children Ukraine (Save the children)- Since 2014, they have responded to the conflict emergency by providing lifesaving interventions across Eastern Ukraine. They support the basic needs of the most vulnerable families, proving food, shelter, coal, multi-purpose cash grants, clothing and medicine. They provide children and their caregivers affected by the conflict with Community Centres and mobile outreach teams where they can receive psychosocial support. Also run programmes to develop positive coping strategies, life-skills and resilience. They conduct Mine Risk Education in schools and nursery to raise awareness on the dangers of mines and explosive remnants of war. For more information please visit their website https://ukraine.savethechildren.net
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
Eco Cart Partnership- We take saving our Planet seriously and we are making every effort to go green even if it's inch by inch. We are making every effort to use sustainable practices in every part of our business. We’ve teamed up with EcoCart making it easy for you and businesses like TPF help fight climate change.
EcoCart utilizes a global network of reputable suppliers to sequester, reduce, and offset carbon emissions.
The projects that the EcoCart community supports are rigorously vetted, certified by internationally recognized standards, and hand-selected by industry experts. Each project is triple-verified to maximize positive impacts on both the planet and the local communities where our projects are held.
Carbon offsets are a practical and effective way to reduce the effects of climate change by funding renewable energy, forestry, or clean water projects. These projects reduce emissions of carbon dioxide or other greenhouse gases in order to compensate for emissions made elsewhere, like the emissions created from ordering something online. EcoCart calculates the emissions created from your online orders and donates the exact dollar amount required to reduce those emissions directly to these projects on your behalf.
When you buy an offset, you fund projects that reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions like protecting forests or building wind farms. Carbon offsets let you pay to reduce the global GHG total instead of making radical or impossible reductions of your own.
But not all carbon offset projects are created equal. EcoCart's projects offer carbon offset Laboratory and field testing with third-party verification and site visits ensure successful calculation of greenhouse gas reductions and enable a project to periodically issue credits. These credits are measured in metric tons (tonnes) of carbon dioxide equivalents (mtCO₂e). EcoCart then evaluates the implementation of the methodology and confirms that the project uses the majority of the proceeds from carbon for growth and not profit.
Sustainable Best Practices- Our products are made on demand and we avoid keeping stock of products which in turn avoids the overproduction and wastage that comes from unused and distressed products. Our fulfillment centres also keep our reshipment rate low by taking all orders through a 3-step quality check before it's shipped out.
Maple Leaf is a national symbol of Canada; We take pride in being a Canadian operated online boutique. Keeping this in mind how could we not include this hallmark symbol that unites us together through the power of love and peace.
Our mission to make a small difference in the lives of people through the power of words and visuals is not limited to our products. We are serious about making an impact on our environment through support programs such as offsetting carbon.
Our online business is more than just delivering niche products. We believe in giving back to our communities through various causes that we are extremely passionate about. The cool part is you get to pick the cause you want us to donate to.
At thepoetfriend.com we can't stop admiring the functionalities of this dainty gadget. This is why we decided these devices needed undivided attention. A combination of a winning look and longevity. Our phone case designs embody the essence of life, our struggles and our conspicuous thoughts. There are a wide range of cases available from biodegradable to impact resistant to capture your attention. The next time you hug your understated device, remember it has transformed your life.
MEET YOUR POET FRIEND
As you may have noticed, our online boutique offers 100% Biodegradable iPhone cases that are Eco-Friendly, Samsung Phone cases and much more that are designed with precision using empowering visuals that will make your day, everyday. These products are unique in its own way and one will see why.
At TPF we try to make a difference by bringing in originality to the widely prevalent products available around us. Products that speak to you, inspire you to be you. What better way than reminding ourselves to be conscious of our environment, be kind to others and spread love through the products that have become an integral part of our lifestyle.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
This case is super sturdy! Before, I had one of those rubber cases and it would slip off my AirPod case, which would result in it getting scratched up. Also the rubber joint would pull open my case which would end up draining my battery! This case has an awesome cut out hinge so it fits snugly onto the airpod case. It stays on and it doesn’t pull my airpod case open! I’m so happy!!
Like the feel of this case for biodegradable. Definitely will come back for their AirPods case.
I love this. Ordered case and ring holder and it's gorgeous. The key ring is solid and very good quality.
Great quality. Very happy with my biodegradable phone case.
I like that my card is secured and so far very happy with it.
Heard about their poly cases. So far good
Nice phone case for myself
Perfect for my AirPods and it’s strong
Absolutely love the feature of storing my card
It’s hard to find rainbow cases and this one is quite different. Love it.
Quite unique from the rest available